The Logistics Account Assistant (LAS) is responsible for guaranteeing all 3rd party invoices are correct, paid on time, receiving and checking receipts against Import Payments Summary – Cheque Requisition.
The LAS reports to the Logistics Account Senior Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
Outline of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist actively the Logistics Account Supervisor in following up on relevant reports;
- Ensure all day-to-day activities are completed on time and accurately;
- Verify, insert and/or upload all incoming invoices, pro forma and Credit Notes on the respective System(s);
- Ensure all invoices are inserted on the System in a timely manner, making sure tariffs and prices are correct;
- Compile, create and/or verify cheque requisitions and submit payment requests for Logistics Services to the Accounts Department;
- Follow up with payments, Proof of Payments and/or relevant documentation with Accounts Department for 3rd Parties invoices relevant to the Logistics Department;
- Verify Receipts against Import Payments Summary and report any discrepancy or mistake;
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements and/or SOA/AGE analysis, ensuring the respective accuracy and report any discrepancy or problem immediately;
- Perform monthly internal reconciliation with Account Department and/or when required;
- Verify System Data and information for accuracy and report any discrepancy to the Logistics Account Senior Assistant;
- Actively and proactively pursue suppliers and/or third parties regarding any missing and/or incorrect documentation and/or invoice/credit note/proforma/receipt;
- Build and maintain effective work relationships with 3rd parties;
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and Security policy.
§ Soft Skills – Behaviors / Personal Competences
- Good Communication
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Proactive and dynamic person
- Capable of working within a team and collaborating with team members
- Capable of managing his time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
§ Hard Skills – Background / Technical Competences
- Academic Background – preferably Degree in Accounting.
- Experience required (minimum/maximum): preferably 1-3 years with the similar duties and responsibilities.
- IT knowledge: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel; Word).
- Age (minimum / maximum): 22 - 32.
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Portuguese.
Regular Office working hours at JJ:
- From Monday to Friday
- 07h30 – 12h30
- 13h30 – 17h30
07h30 – 12h30