Outline of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Administrative warehouse activities such as gate activities, on- and off-loading of cargo, storage and bagging of cargo.
- Ensure BLT’s clients receive the best possible customer service through effective communication and constant process improvements.
- Manage the booking process from end to end (Receipt of booking to invoicing).
- Design and maintain customer service procedures for the and warehouse to reduce company exposure against penalties and claims.
- Coordinate and negotiating with transporters for dispatch of goods.
- Audit daily labor and billing statements.
- Check all inventory records and making evaluation reports.
- Ensure compliance with customs regulations and ensure files are kept as per legal requirement.
- Set and allocate targets to warehouse staff and organize staff training.
- Control and record overtime and casual labors to assist HR in payroll.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Driver License
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- 2 years’ experience in warehousing, preferably with fertilizers and/or bulk commodities